Yeah, I'm that asshole now
Friday, November 21, 2008
You know the one, right? The one with the SUV/truck with 4 wheel or all wheel drive that buzzes by you on the snow covered streets because you are CRAWLING, like a snail that needs to be crushed under my superior piece of machinery. I'm laughing as my massive and much more impressive tires throw slush, snow and salt all over your windshield. Yep, that's me.

I'm not yet the asshole that you see about a quarter mile down the road stuck in the ditch or with half of my extraordinary vehicle permanently fused with the guard rail. Give me time to attain that status.


2 Comments:

Blogger Karol said...

LMAO! I was that asshole on my way home from work last night. People were driving 20mph, and I flew past them going 40 easily. In my big SUV. In this weather, I love my gas guzzler!

Blogger kimber926 said...

You guy suck! I'm the asshole in my Mustang going 20 mph.


Bite.Me.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer