Mean Me
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Mean things I may or may not have said this week*:

- Did you sleep in that shirt last night?
- If you can't walk 12 feet to the printer maybe it's time to retire.
- No.
- I no longer have any respect for her if she can't show me any respect for my time.
- Was that shirt sitting at the bottom of the laundry basket before you put it on this morning?
- Maybe you should try it before you tell me it doesn't work.
- Asshole.
- I can't help you. You need to call someone who cares. Thanks for calling the Unhelpful Helpdesk.

Any mean things come out of your mouth this week that you would like to confess?

* Some of these may have just been thoughts that I was too chicken shit to actually say out loud.


1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffanie said...

oh boy, i say alot of mean things on a regular basis. far to many to post. i'm pretty much an asshole:)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer