Tag and now I'm IT
Friday, October 24, 2008
Stacy tagged me and since I consider myself daring and avant garde (Um, yeah. That's me all right!) I'm going to risk the 7 to 30* years of bad luck and not tag anyone in return. Yet, since I kinda don't want the 7 to 30** years of bad luck I'm going to at least answer the following questions.

1.Do you have the same friends since childhood?
- I have had the same 3 friends since elementary school when we all joined the same Girl Scout Troop. I even work with my Girl Scout Troop leader who happens to be my best friend's mom.

2. What do you value most about your friends?
- They are always there if I need them. Always.

3. Are your friends sounding boards?
- Generally, but I tend to listen to strangers that love to give their opinions online as well.

4. What is your favorite activity to share with friends?
- Are we talking favorite activity like creating cotton-ball snowmen, going to the movies together or letting them know that the husband and I had the best make-up sex ever? I think I'll go with something in-between that middle one and the last one and say, just hanging out together and sharing stories of our lives would be my favorite.



* Isn't that how those tag things work? If you don't tag 3 people in return you get 7 to 30 years of bad luck?

** Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's how it works.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer