Farewell, kind friend
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
It was approximately 1200 hours on September 1st that things started not feeling right. A nap for the husband and myself seemed to be in order since the daughter went down for a nap after the 1000 hours nap was ineffectual. This may have been the turning point when the attack began. The post-nap state of the body was not favorable. There had been a battle in the throat region with many casualties, but the front lines in the sinus cavities was the site with the largest death toll. Whether it was allergies or the cold virus it didn't matter at this point. It was full on WW-something (I've lost count of the number). At this instant, I am losing the front lines, but I've been able to flank the enemy in the esophagus pass with the tea manuever. Sadly, the nasal spray strategy has not been successful. I'll keep you posted on any developments.

Healthy body, we had a good run. 4 long happy months together, so I can't complain too much. I still miss you. Please come back soon. XOXOXOXOXO


3 Comments:

Blogger Fifty K said...

Aww I am so sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I will pass on a tip that my Scottish Aunties made me do while sick in Scotland last December. Boil water, pour in big bowl, place head over bowl, place towel over head to keep steam in and breath. It is miserable and hot but it does work. GL.

hope you feel better soon!

Blogger Tiffanie said...

yikes. may whatever is ailling you leave quickly!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer