Tag and I'm it
Monday, August 11, 2008
Thanks to Karol I'm stuck doing one of these things. I'm entirely too boring to ever have something entertaining to share (which is why I usually blog about stuff I see other people doing), but here goes.

Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (HA!)
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog (HA!)
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted. (this I can do)

Random things:

1. I'm a food re-arranger. I move around the lettuce, tomotao, cheese and sour cream on my tacos so it's evenly distributed. I remove all the salt from my pretzels before I eat them, but I refuse to buy non-salted pretzels because they don't taste as good. I pick out onions, cabbage and peppers from all my salads.

2. I have the cutest little 6.5 month old in the world. Seriously, I do. I'm not just saying that. She really is.

3. I have tendonitis in my left wrist and it hurts. Waaahhh to me.

4. I listen to Howard Stern every day. He's funny!

5. I'm tired, tired all the time.

6. And finally, after hours of debate and trying to think of something interesting...I had steak and potato soup for dinner and I might have it for lunch today too. You can thank me later for making this post so stimulating to read.

I won't be tagging anyone for this because I'm a rule breaker and all my blogging friends have already been tagged (I think). I'm too lazy to check and make sure.


1 Comments:

Have I mentioned that I love your blog? :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer