Nuttin'
Monday, July 14, 2008
So, (I've noticed that I start sentences and posts like I was in the middle of a conversation. They always start with So, or Hey, or Well. I'm comfortable with it so if you aren't, too bad.) I've been busy. Really, really busy. My husband and I spent a whole week of our vacation time working on our house in hopes of selling it next month (yeah I know...in this market?). I discovered sore muscles where I didn't know I could have sore muscles and the tendonitis in my wrist is even worse than before (guess I better get myself to the doctor, AGAIN). At least my hip didn't give out on me so I give props to the surgeon that patched that up for me a few years ago (post for another day). I really didn't have much to say other than to tell you I hurt. All over. Everywhere. I'm sure it will get better soon or it will get better when I drink enough to numb it. If only I could pick up the bottle without crying.


3 Comments:

Hope you start feeling better! Enjoy getting back to work and playing online all day...sounds much better then your vacation! :)

Blogger Fifty K said...

I do the same thing with Hey or Well or So. Guilty here too. Hope you feel better soon.

Blogger Karol said...

This is why they invented straws! Put that bad boy in your drink and wha-la! Alcohol with out the wrist pain! Feel better grandma!;)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer