Because
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
I love walking out of work and saying "Happy holidays and see you next year, suckas!" Well maybe not the suckas part but the rest of it is true. I don't go back to work until January 2nd. Sometimes I love my job.

I have had this word stuck in my head all freaking day: Scrumdillyumptious
I think it's from Willy Wonka. Go ahead, try to get it out of your head now.

Speaking of 70's movies...


Because the husband thinks this movie is the best movie ever made.


2 Comments:

Blogger Fifty K said...

WTF??????? And I mean that in regards to the movie!!!!

Happy Holidays. I have two weeks off!!! My vacation Monday at 4pm.

Blogger Kelly said...

I can't see the movie..wahhhhhh!!! I officially hate the word Scrumdillyuptious. Well, not yet, but I'm sure I will by the end of the day.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer