Mommy Milestones/More Poo
Friday, May 22, 2009
You know the mommy milestones right? You must be poo'd on, you must be puked on, you must be pee'd on and most likely all at the same time. I've met all those so far, but then there is this other one. The one that doesn't come up in polite conversation.

Last night the daughter was taking her bath and started doing the bend over and grunt thing. I knew it was coming, and froze. So what would you do in this situation?

Let her poo is the correct answer and then take her out. Wipe of the butt with toilet paper and she is all set! Then, of course, you have to fish the poo out of the water with a spoon. What else do you use for such a situation? Spoon looked good to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's an additional note - I'm now the #1 Google return for the search "poo filled assholes". Go me! 1 of my 2 readers got to my site with this search. Isn't that sweet?


1 Comments:

HAHAHAHA...poo in the bathtub, happens to us all.

also...i just love seeing what key words bring people to my blog. Always good for a chuckle.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer