Sports articles for the barely interested
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
I tried to find out how the Cleveland Cavaliers were doing in the playoffs which is about all I know about basketball. There are some playoffs happening right now or something. Anyway, I checked articles on 2 local paper sites and neither of them made any sense to me. Are they done yet? How much longer will it be until basketball is done for the season? Did the Cavs win already? I'm just interested enough to try to read 2 articles and not comprehend them at all, but then not try to look any further. Does anyone have any insight for me?

We need a website for the casually curious, non-basketball fans to check and see if it's over yet and who's winning.


1 Comments:

I think they lost last night...and I only know that via facebook status updates.

Otherwise, I've got nothin'.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer